Turnaround Time

I have no idea what is going down at Crystal Springs but I can tell you do not get involved.Every time I call I make sure I have hours free because that is how long you will be sitting on the phone trying to contact them, you would have better luck sending pigeons with messages attached to their feet.

Also they are compulsive liars. I have been sitting here with a broken cooler and I get promised every other day they will come fix it. Well its been 2.5 weeks and guess who hasn't come to fix my cooler. Instead they dropped off 3 more water jugs that I can't use because my water cooler is broken.

So now I have 8 full jugs of water, eight. Then when I got really fed up and called, and of course was on hold for an hour, and I let them have it, I mean this is $100 dollars a month here and I can't even drink the water! And they told me they would bring me a brand new cooler that day. Well 3 days later I come in and guess what, the cooler is sitting outside the door along with TWO MORE WATER JUGS.

Like ***. I have skipped delivery after delivery but yet I have 10 water jugs now. So at that point I said forget it so I called to cancel and of course I get the sob stories of how this manager was on vacation and this guy is new and blah blah blah. It was actually very pathetic.

So I have been crystal free for a week now but here is the real kicker I am still sitting here with 2 coolers and 10 water jugs that they won't come pick up because they can't get their *** together to save their lives.

So now I will probably have to sit on the phone for another hour telling them to come get their stuff because we are over and I have moved on to a much finer water company that is on time and that doesn't put me on hold.The hours I have spent trying to work with this company is endless, the hours I have spent missing this company is zero.

This reviewer shared experience about "everything" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Crystal Springs Water. The most disappointing about crystal springs water pick up service at Crystal Springs Water was unprofessional they are, waiting on the phone hours and unreliable Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Crystal Springs Water.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Crystal Springs Water to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Crystal Springs Water?

Comments