1.5
Turnaround Time

I was a customer of Culligan for years and they sold their bottles water service to Crystal-Springs aka DS Service of America.This company took money without permission from my bank account, were suppose to change out my cooler and instead took my cooler and all my bottles and left nothing.

I tried to contact them was left on hold for hours would never receive return phone calls like they stated.

Now I terminated service and told them to refund my money and they told me I would get a check in 10 days which was already crazy then I call back over 10 days later after not receiving the check and they tell me 4 to 6 weeks.I try to work out service again with them and they were dismissive and rude.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $128. synimon is overall dissatisfied with Crystal Springs Water. The most disappointing about crystal springs bottled water delivery service at Crystal Springs Water was customer service, hold times on phone and inability to refund money when they made a billing error Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Crystal Springs Water.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Crystal Springs Water to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Crystal Springs Water?

Comments