After numerous calls and either being put on hold for over 15 minutes or receiving a busy signal, we attempted to contact the company by email. That was unsuccessful as we only received a template response. Continuing to reach them after 4 days of trying to get through, we finally reached a representative. New delivery was scheduled, we arranged to have someone in the office the entire day. No one showed up. Calls to follow up have either been put on hold or a busy signal is heard.

Not sure how this company is able to stay in business. We'll go with someone else.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Crystal Springs Water. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Crystal Springs Water.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Crystal Springs Water to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Crystal Springs Water?

Comments

Crystal Springs are absolutely terrible and corrupt.We've been unable to get large charges off of our account that were added after we closed our account.

This company is wholly corrupt and doesn't deserve to be in business.Pure fraud.