It took 20 days to set up my account and then now I have cooler issue and called then 10 times but they lie that they will bring the new cooler.This company is pathetic.

Never trust them. It takes lot of time to reach their customer service and sometimes they dump lot of water bottles in front of your house. Very bad experience with this company. One of the worst experience we have ever had.

No order tracking process, no account management process.bad customer service and lack of management.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of crystal springs water cooler from Crystal Springs Water. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Crystal Springs Water to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Crystal Springs Water for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Crystal Springs Water?

Comments

Grubhub - Delivery Service Review from Conyers, Georgia Grubhub "After waiting 30 minutes past the expected delivery time I called the restaurant which informed me they never received the order. Two hours past the original time of placing the..." Read more Instacart - They do not care about. Their "independent contractors" Instacart "Lets start by saying I have been working for this company for 6 months now. When i started i thought this was genius! I loved it, it became my life!..." Read more Usa Choice Foods - REALLY GOOD PRODUCTS BUT Usa Choice Foods "WE BROUGHT 7 CASES OF BEEF FOR OUR PARTY WAS EXCELLENT IT SERVED 74 PEOPLE AND WE STILL HAVE SOME LEFT OVER, NO COMPLAIT EVERY ONE LOVE IT. BUT THE..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - Customer Care Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Crystal Springs Water "They never pick up the bottles i have 27 water bottles that i have been trying to have them picked up but with no revail on top.of that they..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more