I signed up for home delivery thrugh COSTCO, and when I had a problem, COSTCO customer service said I need to call water company

every time i called I was on hold more than 45 min, no body answer any question, very very poor customer service

I cancelled my services, they refuse to pick up their botteland they charge me double, They give me address to take it to them, I had a hard time to founding the address andthey said their office will be open from 8 to 5, when I got there at 3 every body was leaving

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of crystal springs water delivery service from Crystal Springs Water. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Crystal Springs Water to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was hold times on phone. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Crystal Springs Water for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Crystal Springs Water?

Comments