I set up and paid for service first week of September, received an email stating we would have a service technician come and set up on September 18.After no one showed up or called, I placed a call to them on Monday September 21, they promised a delivery on that day.

As of today Thursday there is no water, no phone call from anyone, after I have called every day this week. When you call you are put on hold for at least 25- 30 minutes. I have asked for a refund and cancellation - Every day that I have called there has been a promise of delivery or a phone call.

Absolutely the WORST customer service I have ever experienced.Will not recommend this company to anyone.

This person wrote the review because of "non delivery " of crystal springs water delivery service from Crystal Springs Water. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Crystal Springs Water to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was long phone wait, having the schedules mixed up and no one to speak with to fix it, very poor customer service and no solution to problem. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Crystal Springs Water for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Crystal Springs Water?

Comments

This exact same thing happened to us except everytime we called they kept telling us we were scheduled for the next day and this went on for a week. I would like to say this is the worst customer service ever but their customer service is non existent!