Crystal springs was supposed to make a water delivery for my home health client on7/13/15.Not only is it now 7/29/15 but he is almost out of water and both phone numbers on there web cite have been busy for over a week.

So I am just wondering do they leave all clients hanging or just ones in the 19702 zip code? My client is unable to open single water bottles and he does not like tap water.

He does not have 24 hour care and he really likes to be able to take his chair and ride over and hit the button for his water.What is he supposed to do when the jug is empty delivery never showed like they were scheduled, and you are unable to get through to them on the phone?

Aseaver wrote the review because of poor customer service at Crystal Springs Water. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Crystal Springs Water to "a free water delivery of the 3 5 gallons jugs i always order".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Crystal Springs Water crystal springs water delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Crystal Springs Water?

Comments

No, we have had poor service from Crystal Springs too in the 30215 zip code area.I hear there are some changes being made in the company.

They are owned by Cott Corporations (www.cott.com). They are traded on the NYSE. You can bet I am not going to invest in that company.

I don't know what "Some Changes" means or if they just have poor customer no-service.Unfortunately, there is not competition in my area.