Warning, Crystal Springs billing is nothing but a headache.They even billed me for a energy surcharge months after I stop my service.

I stopped service in August 2016. I received my last bill and paid it in full in September 2016. I just found out today May 2017 that they Billed me for a $2.57 Energy Surcharge in November 2016. The way I find out is through a collection agency calling me.

The collection agency wants me to pay $254.81. I keep very good records and can prove that I don't owe and that they charged a fee 3 months after I stopped service.

I have made calls to both Crystal Springs and the collection agency that they hired.Both say that they can't help me then point fingers back to each other.

Review about: Crystal Springs Water Bottled Water.

Reason of review: billing problem.

Had an Experience with Crystal Springs Water?

Comments

tonyq12

I think you should bring this matter to the court.Ask an attorney to help.

I have just read an article at whycall.me that talks about these problems with collection agencies.You might even get some money from them.

Harry And David - Sent old, melted, crumble white, awful candy Harry And David "A box of Harry and David Dark Chocolate Truffles ordered for Valentine gift!All melted together..." Read more Doordash - Deceptive Delivery! Doordash "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more