Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Our original bottle water delivery company was Laurel Valley, and I never had problems with them. But like most companies these days they too got bought out.

My experience in detail with Crystal Springs is of total dissatisfaction. The Strange thing is it's run by the same people, so the 24 courtesy call doesn't happen. The only way you know when they are going to deliver is to check online about two weeks into the month (very inconvenient to have to remember) and the date they show isn't a guarantee they'll show up that day, they change delivery dates without any notice. They never give the right amount of bottles, and half the time I am stuck with way too many and end up having to store countless empty bottles because they charge extra for coming out, even if they are the ones that messed the order up.

I have called many times, trying to get better service and they promise that they'll deliver what I asked and the next delivery they either don't show up or they show up earlier without any notice. Not a good practice for any person who works or any company dealing with customer service.

It's really unfortunate for me because this is one of only two Water companies in my area and the other company has even worse a reputation. So to solve my water needs I bought two brita pitchers and couldn't be happier.

Review about: Crystal Springs Water Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Delayed delivery, Inability to refund money when they made a billing error, Not help to correct problem, Never being able to rely on what they told me.

Comments

Same thing happened to us!!