1.5

I was a new customer with standard expectations of reliable service, especially as a new customer. I was excited to receive my new cooler.

I ended up taking a half day off work to be home to accept the new cooler. About 8:50am I received a call from the delivery person stating that he wouldn't be dropping off the unit as they are out of stock and he didn't know when they would be receiving more. There was no offer of a replacement, nor was there an apology. Not a good way to build positive new customer experiences.

I immediately called Crystal Springs at (800) 201-6210. In order to get to someone who could properly explain why they didn't tell me they were out of these coolers the day before (I could have gone to work) or just provide a satisfactory resolution, I was transferred 4x. Of course I had to repeat my story 4x.

Very frustrating. Maybe its just the Murrells Inlet, SC branch or maybe its the whole company, but at a minimum, the local branch needs some customer service and problem resolution training.

Product or Service Mentioned: Crystal Springs Water Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Crystal Springs Water Cons: Let customer know when they order if product not available.

Comments