Delivery 3 business days late, 5 total so far. Called twice and got told all they can do is send a message to local route manager.

Asked on 2nd day i called to speak with manager...got left on hold for 40 minutes. Total call time 1.5 hours with no resolution/answers. Was told both time route manager was requested to call me. No call.

Now on hold for 32 minutes with not a single rep picking up. For GI reasons myself and my son can not drink tap water. All while trying yo pass a kidney stone. Having to buy water repeatedly not knowing if i will get water or even a phone call.

I am on hold just to cancel my service at this point.

Absurd!!! Savannah, GA

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of crystal springs water delivery service. Crystal Springs Water needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned crystal springs water delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Crystal Springs Water.

Comments