I ordered water online ,I received a conformation and a delivery of 2-1 16. After waiting 4 hours i called customer service which in itself is a nightmare of holds of up to 15 minutes ,dropped calls almost like they want to discourage you.

First they couldn't find my order then they claimed my phone number was entered wrong finally after almost 45 minutes I was told they have til 5 pm to deliver. So after wasting a day of my life waiting 5 pm comes no delivery, back on the phone get someone who seems like he knows what hes doing , so against my better judgement instead of cancelling , I was told they would deliver on 2-2-16 before 11 am .

No delivery again ,I call and am told Im on the schedule for 2-4-16 never told that before . Do not do business with this company worst customer service of my life.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Crystal Springs Water. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Crystal Springs Water.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Crystal Springs Water to other companies on our site.

Comments

They told me the same thing first a delivery of 2-12 then 2-15 and now today and it's almost.7:30 pm and still no delivery! I'm done at this point!