I have called crystal springs several times to settle this with no luck, no one will help, no one will pick up their cooler. It's a mess.

I contacted them in July 2017 about the two charges said they would take care of it but nothing happened. Called again in Nov. 2017, In January 2018 talked to supervisor said he was sending a note to two reps at Corporate, saw the charges & notes and would call me back. Called again April 2018 transferred to supervisor said she saw what was credited on Nov.

2017 and that they still owed me a credit said she would submit the dispute. Called again April 9th transferred to collection, Lady very nasty said they were still waiting on Crystal Springs to get in touch with them. In the meantime we go a collection saying we owed 949.00 What the??? with the credit they owe us it would be only 200 we would owe but should not after all this we should owe nothing since they were overcharging us since 20165...

Call the Corporate office talked to Margret put me on hold said she was getting her supervisor we go disconnected and they didn't call me back. Collection told me they would not pick up their equipment because the bill went to credit, what is that?????

so in the meantime that's a way to keep charging. I will never go back to Crystal Springs, this is how they treat a customer for over 13 years!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Crystal Springs Water Pick Up Service.

I didn't like: No solution to problem.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 09.

Comments