Additional Fees

The worst experience ever!!! I was scheduled to have my first delivery which included a cooler to my home on Friday, they sent me an email stating that they would be there between 8am-5pm.

Called several times throughout the day trying to see if they could tell me approximately when I would be getting my delivery since someone had to be home. They stated they would send a message to the route salesman/deliveryman and have him call me. I called 4 times over 6 hours and never once got a call. I therefore called at 6pm stating that I have not received me delivery and have been waiting for 10 hours and they didn't even have the decency to call and reschedule.

They are the worst I wouldn't take there water if it was free... Stay away from Crystal Spring Water they have no customer service and don't care about there customers they just want your money. They had no problem charging my card a deposit immediately but then told me when called and said I don't want service from them and cancel my account they said that it would take 3-5 days to get my deposit back which is a total scam!!! Stay away they are the worst!!!!

First impressions mean everything and they didn't even show up to make first delivery with a 10 hour window! Pitiful!!!!!

Review about: Crystal Springs Water Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Everything horrible never showed up 1st delivery, Horrible customer service, Never called after 4 calls over 6 hours, Made me wait 10 hours and didnt show up.

Comments