1.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Our office ran out of water.I contacted Crystal Springs for a delivery and since it was not a normal delivery I was told it would take 4 days which would have been on a Friday.

Friday we received no delivery, I called at 4:30 to see if they were going to make the delivery and was told it was scheduled, never received the delivery. Called Monday morning and was told it would be delivered that day, was never delivered. Called once again and was told it would be Tuesday, Today it Wednesday and still no water. Called customer service and was told sales rep.

would contact me. I have not heard from anyone.

We are canceling our service and will go elsewhere.Before they took over our account from Coca Cola we never had problems.Very poor service!

Review about: Crystal Springs Water Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Crystal Springs Water?

Comments

Dealt with the same promises of delivery and never received. After cancelling, still did not come back for cooler or empty bottles. Sad for a well known business but poor customer service will not sustain them in the future.