2.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

After several attempts and schedules to have water delivered to my mother, it did not happened after several phone calls and promises to deliver.Supervisors notified and made promises of the delivery and still no delivery of the 5 gal water bottles for several weeks.

After cancelling with company, they promised and scheduled to pick up empty bottles and cooler and has yet to pick it up for several weeks now. Extremely difficult to speak with person in charge.

Customer service extremely poor and they avoid allowing you to speak to someone with higher authority.We will go to court if I find out about any charges on my bill after cancelling and complaining of such disappointing business.

Review about: Crystal Springs Water Pick Up Service.

I liked: Price and taste of water.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Inconvenience of not delivering as promised, Inconvenience of not picking up products, Bad business practices, Unreliable and bad business practice.

Had an Experience with Crystal Springs Water?

Comments

I had this same issue with them over the years.

One year, they didn't deliver to us for an entire month, but billed us for the water not delivered.Then they kept promising to make good on the delivery and never showed up when they promised.

Today I'm trying to cancel my account (which is how I ended up here).

I call their customer support number and, after being on hold (twice) for about 10 minutes I was told:

"We have have technical difficulties.Please try your call later."

and then was hung up on.

Don't bother with them.

Unfortunately, you are not the only one.This company absolutely sucks.

Everytime you call to speak with someone about the day they promised to deliver water, they say oh we are not in the area that day.

Then why did your people promise it was coming?Complete morons!

Several weeks and still no water delivery...cancelled.