1.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

There must be some type of software glitch because I had a vacation hold for delivery but water was still delivered.I came home after 6-weeks away and had bottles 5-gallon water jugs on my front porch.

Nothing says, "We are not home" like having 6 bottles of water lined up in front of the door. Called customer service and she said I did have a hold but that it wasn't listed on the calendar. Huh? What?

It makes no sense.

The agent on the phone was nice and said she was going to ask her manager.I have a feeling that her manager isn't going to care.

Review about: Crystal Springs Water Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Crystal Springs Water?

Comments

Instacart - They do not care about. Their "independent contractors" Instacart "Lets start by saying I have been working for this company for 6 months now. When i started i thought this was genius! I loved it, it became my life!..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - Delivery Service Review Crystal Springs Water "My water is either not delivered on time, too many bottles are delivered and i am over charged. I am ready to jave tjem come and get their equipment and..." Read more Grubhub - Food never delivered Grubhub "I ordered food on Grubhub (Order # 277001843134855). The website sent an email confirming delivery within 55 minutes. Approximately, an hour and 15 minutes later, I contact Grubhub's customer care..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - Delivery Service Review Crystal Springs Water "Crystal springs has terrible customer service & is never on time. We work in a warehouse & go through 6 bottles every 2 weeks! Last month we were out..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more