Been with this company for over 4 years.. The first 2 years was ok.

Then it all fell apart, missed deliveries, they come whenever they feel they want to. But what i went through from the month of December till today caused me to cancel my service ( or there lack of ) . I have been lied to regarding my delivery schedule, i have been out of water for 2 months now, I have empty bottles that i put out for pick up because i call them and they say were coming tomorrow but never show up, I call customer service and they all say the same thing.. " I will let my manager know and she will handle it " and they NEVER do...

meanwhile over 10 times I have taken my empties into the garage , out of the garage , picked them up after they blew down the street onto other properties, Enough is enough.. Just how many times can you lie to your customers before they say I have had enough !

Hope corporate offices get to see this and fix it fast before they loose more loyal customers like myself. I just wish someone up at Crystal Springs would have resolved this because i hate going out to buy my water every week..

Review about: Crystal Springs Water Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Palisades Park, New Jersey, United States #1296060

very poor sevice. do not recommend anyone.

Sometimes, they may represent under different brand name such as DS services etc.

STAY AWAY. RIP OFF COMPANY>