Been with this company for over 4 years..The first 2 years was ok.

Then it all fell apart, missed deliveries, they come whenever they feel they want to. But what i went through from the month of December till today caused me to cancel my service ( or there lack of ) . I have been lied to regarding my delivery schedule, i have been out of water for 2 months now, I have empty bottles that i put out for pick up because i call them and they say were coming tomorrow but never show up, I call customer service and they all say the same thing.. " I will let my manager know and she will handle it " and they NEVER do...

meanwhile over 10 times I have taken my empties into the garage , out of the garage , picked them up after they blew down the street onto other properties, Enough is enough.. Just how many times can you lie to your customers before they say I have had enough !

Hope corporate offices get to see this and fix it fast before they loose more loyal customers like myself.I just wish someone up at Crystal Springs would have resolved this because i hate going out to buy my water every week..

Review about: Crystal Springs Water Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Crystal Springs Water?

Comments

Palisades Park, New Jersey, United States #1296060

very poor sevice.do not recommend anyone.

Sometimes, they may represent under different brand name such as DS services etc.

STAY AWAY.RIP OFF COMPANY>