Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I have been a crystal springs customer for five years now and every month they would charge me for orders I didn't make.And when I didn't order water from them they would then charge me all of a sudden for rental cost for the water cooler and tell me they should have been charging me from day one.

Delivery service sucks. They never deliver when they were supposed to and they make up new ways to charge me money. I told them I want to terminate my service and they wanted to charge me for the cooler. So I will take the cooler back myself to make sure they receive their own sucky old water cooler back.

I would never recommend this service to anyone and will never do business with them ever again.

Not one month went by without any issue with my bills.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service wait time was over an hour. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "billing sucks always billed me for someone else's order and made up charges for cooler rental since i didn't order a lot of water" of crystal springs water delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Crystal Springs Water needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned crystal springs water delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Crystal Springs Water.

Had an Experience with Crystal Springs Water?

Comments

Charlottesville, Virginia, United States #1344367

We have had a terrible experience with this company's customer service. We were formerly with Shenandoah Spring Water before they sold.