2779 NW 112th Ave, Miami, FL 33172, USA

Update by user Dec 17, 2018

SCAMMMMMMThe future of beverage dispensing has arrived. Meet the AquaCafe®. From tea time to coffee break, this all-in-one innovation offers convenience by the cupful for homes and small offices.• 5-gallon bottle bottom-load water cooler• Single-cup brewer, K-Cup® pod compatible• Accu-Temp® technology ensures proper water temperature• Brews coffee, tea and hot cocoa• Space-saving designCALL FOR THE AQUACAFE® K-CUP BUNDLE >For $39.99 per billing period, you get 4 dozen K-Cups and a free AquaCafe rental.*

Update by user Dec 17, 2018

-not able to sign into account and download my invoices so I can track where I need the credit if I have received one and are they billing me properly????...No way to self help...just have to call customer service and they're treating me like I'm already in collections and threatening my credit report. So I was sold a bundle for 38 bucks and this gives you 4 dozen boxes of k cups the machine that makes coffee and dispenses water...I pay 7 bucks for the bottles of water; extra, still need to find out for sure what I pay for water and what the returned empty water bottle are refunded.

38 X 3 months is 114.00 ..why is my bill 386 bucks? How is this even possible...? ANd I never got the product.

Crystal says I received a deliver in November and in December and I told THEM I DIDNT.....no water and no coffee....for three months...I am being billed for the product. Will update after I finally get through to give CUSTOMER SUPPORT ANOTHER CHANCE TO correct my invoices going back a year....

Original review posted by user Dec 17, 2018

I have spent hours on the phone with a busy schedule not once do they get my bill correct. They say I'll receive a credit and I've never seen one credit...I have received product I didn't order and then charged for it.

A K cup is a K cup? They send the wrong ones and I consumed. I have a 380 dollar bill that is set to go to collections. I just called now to negotiate, again....Because they came Friday and picked up 8 empty gallons and the coffee/water machine back.

Its 9:45am and I call to discuss closure and they're systems are down...I hope I have two hours this afternoon to go over every invoice which isn't itemized...it just rolls over every month...they're charging me for the k-cups and not for the bundle....and then not giving me credits for the false advertising....this is so frustrating!!! The customer service people are laughing.....they know the scam they're running and they threaten you with collections if you don't pay the fictional amount...I am a student who loves water and wanted a bundle for 38 bucks a month...they are scamming me ...and bullying me.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Crystal Springs Water Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Crystal Springs Water Cons: How i was treated like i did not matter, No help to correct problem, Never being able to rely on what they told me, Lies and lack of fulfilling order, Problem solving skills.

• Lack Of Account Update